January 16, 2012

Join us for our SHARE THE LOVE CELEBRATION!

I made just a few new things for our OFG "Share the Love Celebration" and wanted to share them with you.
Cupboard Tucks! They're cut from canvas and cotton ticking and have been painted and stiffened and I really LOVE the way they turned out!

 A little Valentine Angel!

My I Love You Stacker

A smaller version of my signboards and frames. The lettering is cut from white vinyl and the frame can house a 4x6 photo of you and your special someone!
You can view some more of my work if you look on my right sidebar and my Etsy mini. You can also click on my banner up at the top and it opens the door to my Etsy shop!
Our team captain from the OFG Team, Lucy Galgano over at the Farmer's Attic, put together this very pretty slideshow for us.Take a few to look at these wonderful items made by our talented OFG Team!
Don't forget my Giveaway (look up top on my right side bar!)
Stay Tuned!
Vicky




4 comments:

Susan At Glen Oaks Primitives said...

I like all of the new Valentine items. They're sweet.
Hugs,
Susan

CRAFTY STITCHERS said...

I agree, your valentine hearts turned out great! Cyndy

The Ugly Barn Farm said...

Great cupboard tucks! Lovely work :)

Eclectic Gypsy said...

Beautiful! Love the cupboard tucks and 'I Love You' stacker:)