September 30, 2012

Something to Talk About!

I slowed down a bit this past week.....well, from creating more anyway! I still had orders to fill but had to take some time to pay attention to this house/yard of mine. Just too fun to sit and create instead of be responsible!
Here's 2 of my recent creations!
 My Witches Hat Centerpiece!
 This pattern is adapted from a pattern by My Saltbox Primitives.

 And Mr. Snoozles named by my 7 year old son!
 Mr. Snoozles was made from a pattern by The Olde Country Cupboard.

 I want to tell you about a FUN GIVEAWAY that Brenda over at THE RUSTY THIMBLE is having!
A few of us crafters have gotten together with her and we're offering some amazing, NO, fabulous, NO, spectacular, Well shoot, how about all 3.....AMAZING, FABULOUS, SPECTACULAR Winter/Christmas Items! And all you'll have to do is SIGN up! 

I'll tell you about it tomorrow or you can go by Brenda's blog HERE and find out more!
Later in the week I'll be announcing another CELEBRATION  from the ever-so-talented OFG Team so......
STAY TUNED!!!
}}HUGS{{
VICKY

5 comments:

Wendy @ Ravenwood Whimzies said...

Love your new creations - especially Mr. Snoozles and his crow. Adorable!
:-)

Trace4J said...

Lovin Mr Snoozie.
Happy Oct 1st!
Hugs
Trace


www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

BumbleBeeLane said...

I love your scarecrows.Mr.Snoozles is just adorable.Warm Blessings!~Amy

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love what you've made, too! Mr. Snoozies is the cutest...and I love that crow ready to eat some corn! Enjoy your week! We're packing today...so I'm goofing off a little, too! Sweet hugs!

Firecracker Kid said...

Great lookin' centerpiece, and looks darn good on a stump too :)
Mr. S is quite handsome!
I'm excited for the big giveaway. Brenda is a great leader and a sweetie for putting it together for everyone.
Hugs~Carol