November 7, 2014

My Pin Keep Swap!

It finally feels like FALL here....well, the Florida version anyway! Nice and cool in the mornings and warming up (sometimes TOO warm!) in the afternoon.
I participated in Wendy's Pin Keep Swap over at RAVENWOOD WHIMZIES . Heather and I were signed up as Swap partners and I got my package in on Wednesday.
It was an early Christmas as she had each item wrapped in bright Christmas paper!
I always let me kids help unwrap so waited for them to come home from school. It helps them to appreciate hand made good from others, too.  You should've heard them when they unwrapped this guy!
SOOOOOO cute and smelled wonderful!
Heather also included a lovely Prim stocking......
An Oatmeal Raisin Cookie candle....YUM!!!!
....and a wonderful jar of old buttons!!
I just LOVE old buttons!!
Thank you SO much Heather for the wonderful swap! I now have a new cyber friend thanks to Wendy!
You can see Heather HERE at thecountryschoolmarm and she'll show you what I gave her!
Stay Tuned!
}}Hugs{{
Vicky
 


6 comments:

Jessica said...

Love all the detail of that Santa pinkeep! Such wonderful treasures you received! I'm just sitting her oohing and ahhing over everything! ~Jessica

cucki said...

Wow so sweet ❤️❤️❤️

Danice G said...

The santa pin keep is so cute. All of the gifts Heather sent are cute. I also love the jar of old buttons :_)

Theresa said...

Love the Santa. Bet the candle smells yummy!

Sandi @ The Primitive Skate said...

Wonderful items, Vicky! Love the Santa!
Have a wonderful week!

Sandi

Fran. said...

Blessings in Blessings out!! XOXO Love Fran.