September 2, 2014

What Happened to August??

I totally missed it! I really don't care for the month of August as it's SO HOT and busy with school preparations! However the month of September is one of my favorites as it ushers in the 'er' months and the Holidays! Speaking of which, I'm in FULL FALL MODE! Actually finishing up the last of my creations for one of our Old Farmhouse Gathering Team Celebrations.
This is my table....
Holy Halloween, Batman!! Boy, I went a bit nuts!
I'm happy to say they are all nearly completed and ready for listing. I don't know what got into me to make so much FALL décor! I guess it's the colors I like the most......and Halloween is my favorite!
Here are just a few 'sneak peeks'!


These will be available in my Etsy shop after Sept. 12th.
********************
I have a GIVEAWAY to list in a few days. I cut out some wood plaques for a fellow artist and she sent me 5 sets of a 1/2 dozen of her pattern packets! Talk about Generosity!
I've got some Garlands to put together and a few orders to cut out.
It's my hubby's birthday so I need to make his Cinnamon Buns.  
Hope you all had a great Labor Day and are starting to 'Feel the Fall'.
}}Hugs{{
Vicky
 
 


5 comments:

Lois--Huckleberry Lady said...

Boy, you have been busy!!! Love the fall colors too!! Can't wait to see the finished items!!!
Lois

cucki said...

I am thinking the same about August ..
I love your creations so much xx

Unknown said...

Love all your Fall goodies! Happy Birthday to your hubby!
Kim

BumbleBeeLane said...

I'm looking forward to fall, but do want summer to linger just a little longer. Love the scarecrows! Sorry you missed the swap. We still have the ornie swap which I'll post in a few weeks and the christmas swap which I'll post the middle of october. Warm Blessings! Amy

Jessica said...

GIRL, where have you been??!! (that's the first thing I thought of when I saw you had posted! haha) I can see that you have been busy, but still glad to see you check in. :)

I am done with summer, I want fall! It's been too hot, and hardly a drop of rain has fallen. I just want a break from having to run the AC! I want to open windows and doors and not sweat! LOL

hugs!
Jessica