July 27, 2015

My Pin Keep Swap!

I'm a bit late getting this posted. Life gets in the way of all of my fun.
I joined in on Wendy's Annual 'Christmas in July' Pin Keep Swap over at Ravenwood Whimzies this past month. I received my Pin Keep over a week ago from Mary!
She's a 'fellow Floridian' and her blog is https://anoldcrowsjourney.wordpress.com/
Stop by her Blog and you can see what I sent her. My camera wasn't working the day I sent it out and my hubby took the pic on his phone. Of course, he didn't give me the photo yet. I forgot to remind him the required 10 times!
**********************************
We had a fun time with the 12-13 year olds from our Church. It's also an Annual event here at the Weaver's house! We LOVE having the youth come out. Some of these kids have never enjoyed these sporting events that we take for granted. I've been on or around the water here in Florida all of my life. I can't Water Ski but I've tried it all!!





We had a great day and enjoyed the Sun and it's shine before the storms hit in the afternoon.
I'm a lucky gal to live and play on the Lake!
We're getting over the dregs of a nasty Upper Respiratory Virus. I finally caved in and went to the Docs. A double Ear/Sinus Infection warranted me 10 days of Antibiotic. Orders for School Name Blocks are coming in so I've got to get better.
Hope your Summer has been fun! School starts in a few more weeks. I'll be glad to get back on a routine although I could do without the early morning wake-up calls!
Have a good one!
}}Hugs{{
Vicky
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Vicki. My pin keep is so fun and adorable!

Danice G said...

Adorable pin keep. These swaps are always so much fun. 'Looks like you all had big fun on the water. It is good for us to get a bit of outdoors from time to time :)