May 28, 2013

A Memorable Day!

Good morning Blogging Friends!
Another beautiful day to be had on our Lake this morning. 
We spent a memorable day yesterday with some good friends that we haven't had time to be with in a while. I LOVE having the kind of company that just comes and pitches in! Makes the day that much more enjoyable since I didn't have to spend my time 'entertaining' and doing for others.
I have a WINNER announced on my FB page for my Mystery Giveaway. A LOT of guesses for an angel, one for a rooster, a bunny, and some flying pigs! Here's what it turned out to be!
Super cute Market Piggy from a Pattern by Kentucky Primitives that I bought from Pattern Mart.
I've also been 'nodding' off a bit. No, not the kind of nodding that 'face plants' you in your paint palette! This is the kind of  'nodding' I'm referring to!
My first Nodder! Yep! I got the sunflower pattern from Tawny Bell over  at The Primitive Nook and the crow pattern from Threadbare Primitives. I bought the old Rusted bed spring from the Overstock group on FB. The digital tag was purchased from Deena at Ewe-n- Me Printables. She's also on Etsy HERE.
I'm winding down by finishing up the Teacher Blocks. Got one more order over the weekend for one and need to finish my kid's teachers gifts. After that I'm quieting down (on Etsy) for the Summer. The kids will be out of school and I don't want to spend all of my time sitting at the computer and worrying about shipping and orders getting out. PLUS, I just need a break!!
Hope you're able to wind down and enjoy your summer, too. I'll still be crafting....I'll ALWAYS be crafting!
Stay Tuned for my Summer Giveaway here on my blog!
}}Hugs{{
Vicky

7 comments:

Barb said...

Busy, Busy, Busy and so creative!! Thanks for the fun on FB!
Love your creations--tooooo fun!!
Enjoy your day,
Barb

cucki said...

Super busy bee..
Big hugs x

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Isn't that piggy the most adorable thing you ever saw??? Love it!!!
Love the nodder too!
Looks lovely by you ~ It is cold and rainy here in WI :(
Happy creating!
Prim Blessings
Robin

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love that piggy, too....and the beautiful lake you live on! What a gorgeous sight! Enjoy your week my friend!

Firecracker Kid said...

Ahh, that's wonderful you got to get together with your friends.
What an awesome pig! I love it :) I see more nodding off in your future too... lol.
Tim and I are taking a Summer break from etsy too.
Enjoy!
Carol

Lois--Huckleberry Lady said...

Love your new items!!! Great job. That pig is just tooooo cute!!! Glad you had a great day visiting with friends.
Have fun this summer!!
Lois

Colleen said...

Everything looks so nice! I love the picture of the lake. Looks so peaceful. I know what you are talking about slowing down for the summer. Have fun and relax. :)