March 13, 2013

WIP Wednesday

Good morning Blogging Friends!
Oh but this time change is kicking my beeeee-hind! I'm so tired before the day even gets started and I try to get to bed in a timely manner. I'm exhausted by the time I lie down only to stare at the ceiling for another 30 minutes, fall asleep FINALLY and then awaken a few hours later. This has just started with me as I used to be asleep before I hit he pillow! I'm going to blame my hormones 'cause that's what most of us in the 50+ category do! 
I have had time to pick through my wood pile and paint a few things that I'd set aside.
Small and simple.



I'm finishing a doll today and working on a HUGE, I mean HUGO the HUGE, Rabbit for a special person in our family. He's a pattern by Pam Gracia of Soft in the Head. I'll show you in a few. I also have an Easter Egg Tutorial to share with you and a few small florals with Bunnies. 
Our OFG Team Celebration has ended but we are still busy doing Treasuries and promoting each others shops.
 Well, let me get back to my carrots, eggs, Bunnies, and Bumbles! 
I hate to burst your bubbles but there is no such thing as a Crafting Fairy. I'm still waiting for the Housecleaning ones, though!
Hope your Springtime is finally showing it's face!
}}Hugs{{
Vicky

8 comments:

The Moonlit Stitch said...

Your wood creations are pretty Vicky, I especially love your basket of WIPS! Hope you are enjoying the day crafting away! ~*~Lisa

Primitive Stars said...

Wonderful Spring tresures there.....hope Spring is coming soon, Francine.

Barb said...

Hi Vicky,
Hate the time change thing...dragging and trying to get the kids to bed. I just left them last night on their own. I went to bed to only wake up and wonder if they made it to bed.
You are more ambitious then I have been!
Enjoy your day,
Barb

Unknown said...

Love your new creations! I am still waiting for that darn laundry fairy!

Have a great day!
Kim

Lois--Huckleberry Lady said...

Can't help with the hormone thing...been there, done that!!!!
But it never interfered with my sleep!!!!
Spring: It's snowing here!!!!
Love your new things.

Colleen said...

I am with you on the age thing and laying awake at night! Or mine is that I fall asleep fast, but then wake up after 10 minutes and since I had a "power" nap I am awake for 2 hours! But on a nicer note....your new things are great! :)

Firecracker Kid said...

Oh those are some nice neat creations and excellent gifts to give.
Oh boy, you know as we get older the Spring chick springs right out of us... lol. Yep, it springs right on down the road and says "see ya!".

Hugs~Carol

Kenna said...

How did we get to the 50+. I remember when we were all helping each other celebrate the big 4-0. I still haven't figured out the sleep thing. I do know I do much better when the hubby is in town. Your creations are sweet as ever. Take care!