April 26, 2012

Teacher Appreciation Gifts

I've been trying to get this house back into some kind of order but so far it's not working. I'm going from room to room only to find myself lost in a pile of 'what not'! Gosh, I get side-tracked so easily now-a-days. Is it just me or do you, too?
 Here are some of the items I finished  for Teacher Appreciation gifts.
These pictures don't do them justice. They're bright and cheery and would look great on a Teacher's desk or hanging in the room.
Don't forget to sign up for my Mother's Day Giveaway.
 I've gotten my oils back out and am finding some 'therapy' time in this lovely weather.
I hope to share a few pictures with you soon. My Respite worker is coming tomorrow so I can get some groceries. My paint brushes will have to sit still for a day.
Enjoy your weekend!
}}Hugs{{
Vicky

3 comments:

Barb said...

Vicky,
You side tracked?!?!?-NEVER. Its just me! Left a load of wash in the washer for a week. YUCK!
Man I am right on it. I continue to blame teenagers, Jazz at 4:30am, and record heat!
Barb

Maddalena said...

Lovely garland!
Maddalena

Lois--Huckleberry Lady said...

So that's where you've been....painting. Been missing you on here, there and everywhere!!!!
Have a great weekend.
Lois