June 2, 2016

Blue and Gold Banquet and Summertime!

I forgot to share some pics of our Cub Scouts Blue and Gold Banquet that we had in April. It was the 'Minion' Theme but I can't remember the whole gist of it. I was in charge of setting it up so I did a little 'crafting'. Also made some Ziti for consumption by those little cubbies! Take a look!










This one is my little man. He'll be a Webelo Scout in a few more months! Such a goof ball!
We had so much fun but the best part is when it's all over with!
***************************
School is out and we've started with water activities.



Of course, that's easy to do when you are surrounded by it! Here we come Summertime!
Hope yours is a good one, too!
}}Hugs{{
Vicky


2 comments:

Nancy Lou said...

The party looks amazing and fun! I cannot believe how much your "babies" have grown, Vicki! Thanks for sharing the pictures. Wish I had some pool time with you to catch up; I think of you so often. How is our girl?

Danice G said...

What a fun looking event. The summer photos look so fun also. Looking so forward to summer this year :)