March 14, 2015

Achoo!!

Everything is blooming here in my neck o' the woods! My home is resounding with all of our 'achoos'!  No, we're not sick just sneezing from all of the pollen. Heaven knows Florida's got some allergens! On the bright side, the sun is shining and the weather is gorgeous! 
I finished these little bunnies and I've got them listed if you're wanting a Chocolate Bunny.


They are $7.95 each plus $5.00 shipping. I've also got a 15% coupon in my shop on your total order.
I got this in the mail this week!
SO EXCITED to get started on a few of these!
I'll be cutting some wood today to prep for another Celebration by our fabulous OFG Team.
Don't forget about my Spring Giveaway! I've made some changes on my blog so I've not been replying to your comments. Didn't mean to do that and will look into it after this Giveaway. If you've commented on here, you are entered. I appreciate any SHARING that you've done!
Winner announced next week.
Oh, and before I forget, I've been featured HERE!
Have a great weekend!
}}Hugs{{
Vicky

No comments: