October 27, 2014

New items!

Our Esty Team is having another wonderful Celebration! I made 4 new items to go along with it.
Santa! Pattern adapted from Chestnut Junction
Chris Mouse and his Candy Cane! Pattern adapted from The Olde Country Cupboard.
"A Snowman will melt your Heart". I don't remember where this pattern came from. I've had it a really long time but I'm pretty sure it's not one of my originals. Let me know if you recognize it.
Elvin the Elf. Adapted from a pattern by The Olde Country Cupboard.
If you'd like to see more items from the Team, just go to ETSY and type in the search bar the letters BICOFG!
***************************
I finished my Pumpkins. Saved some for the kid's Teachers. I don't have them listed.
I also finished these last 2 items.
I designed the Cat and Pumpkin for my 8-11 year old girls that I teach twice a month on Wednesdays. They are like Girl Scouts but our group is called Activity Day Girls. They are so cute and LOVE to paint with me! They are quite talented, too, so that makes it even more fun to see their pieces turn out so well! I love to teach kids!
***************************
It's been beautiful here on the lake! The water has come up some but we're back in a dry spell again. We need consistent rain and Mother Nature is not so giving in the cooler months. Our local Yacht Club held their annual Sailboat Regatta on Saturday and they came in front of our place.
 
The weather has been gorgeous with a nice breeze coming in. The water is getting cooler now so our swimming will come to an end soon.
*************************
Woke up this a.m. to a dead battery in my Van. Typical Monday.
Hope you're having a better start!
Stay Tuned!
}}Hugs{{
Vicky
 



1 comment:

cucki said...

so cuteeeeeeeeeee
and lovely sea pictures..
love cucki x