November 15, 2012

In The Works

I can't show you it all put together yet. The OFG Team, Old Farmhouse Gathering, is getting ready to launch a new CELEBRATION on Monday, the 26th! I'm so excited to show you some new items! Until then, you'll just have to have a 'lOOk see'!

These last 2 photos you've already seen the outcome. I'm just making some for Christmas Gifts for friends and family and also the Ornie exchange over at THE RUSTY THIMBLE BLOG HOP GIVEAWAY . 38 Ornaments will go to one lucky person but you've got to HOP to ALL of the other blogs and leave a comment to be eligible.
I'm getting very close to 400 followers and I'll be having a super cute Giveaway for it!
So.....
Stay Tuned!
}}Hugs{{
Vicky

2 comments:

cucki said...

Wow I love all your creations so much
Hugs cucki xxx

Firecracker Kid said...

I love the way you gals celebrate! Lookin' real good what I can see so far.
Brenda really does it up big too. She really keeps the bloggers happy :)
Hugs~Carol