October 9, 2012

Changing Colors

I wish we could see more color changes here as you do in the north. I wouldn't mind a drop in the temps too, but the GOOD thing about living in Florida in the fall and winter is that it gives us time to acclimate to the not-so-warm temps that we do get. I'll just have to 'oooooooh and ahhhhhhh' over the photos you share on your blogs and FB as we continue to run our AC and wish for a cool down.
Something I can control though are the changing colors on my palette.
 I drew up a new design and am excited to see this one hanging. 
Should finish it tomorrow and share a picture with you soon!
Just wanted to remind you of the Giveaways and Celebrations that are still going on. Look to my right sidebar for info and links and DON'T FORGET MY GIVEAWAY.  Use this link HERE to sign up! I'll show you in a few days what I'm giving away as part of the end of our OFG Team Celebration!
As always,
Stay Tuned!
}}Hugs{{
Vicky

7 comments:

TheCrankyCrow said...

Love the leaves, Vicky! They look so realistic. But oh my heck...when I first pulled up your post, I looked at that "palette" a good long time before I realized it WASN'T the green eggs and ham I thought it was. ;o) Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

scrappinmagic said...

I try doing that with the food on our plates...but sometimes end up with too much yellow and white food (ie: pork chops, alfredo noodles and corn) so have to use our colorful plates to add some color to make it appetizing!

Wendy @ Ravenwood Whimzies said...

Love your leaves Vicky! I'll take some pictures today of the awesome view across the lake...looks like a patchwork of colors! Hope to post it later on today/tonight...I'm busy working on a swap package for a certain someone! :-)

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

It the sun ever comes back out here....I'll post some pics just for you, Vicky! And you can stay nice and warm where you are! heehee! I'm loving all of the wonderful giveaways. I visited a bunch of the ladies last night! What amazing talent! Sweet hugs, Diane

Carole Burant said...

It's been so cool and windy here today, most of the colourful leaves are now on the ground! The AC has been taken down and put away, not to be seen again until next May or June! lol

Love those leaves and how you painted them...can't wait to see what you're creating with them:-) xo

Trace4J said...

Beautiful leaves.
Love the Fall colors.
Hugs
Trace


www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

Kenna said...

Love your leaves!

After so many years without it, I must admit I love the fall. We went to the National Apple Harvest Festival today and it was the picture perfect fall day. All the yummy food and smells made it that much better.