September 19, 2012

My Swap Package!

I'm participating in Amy's, of Bumble Bee Lane Cottage, Fall Swap. I got 2 partners and received one of my packages from Granny Trace on Monday. Oh dear, WHAT a spoiled, rotten person she made me into!!!
 Wrapped up so pretty! She could've just stopped there!
EEEEEEEEEKKKKK!! A bowl full of woolie apples---and the bowl, too!!!
This beautifully quilted Table mat (I'm calling it a Table Mat cause it's sitting in the center of my table with some pumpkins, etc) a prize catch!
Along with this adorable wool pillow! Seriously people, TOTALLY ROTTEN!
AND Yankee Candles!! She got this Swap package JUST RIGHT!!
Thank you SO MUCH Trace for the WONDERFUL goodies and also to AMY for hostessing this fantastic SWAP! 
Sending my packages out today! Sure hope they like them!
Don't forget about my Giveaway! Look to my right sidebar for the picture of the Witches Boots!
Stay Tuned!
}}HUGS{{
Vicky

14 comments:

Danice G said...

What great items, Vicky! I have joined Bumblebee Lane's Homespun Swap and am already making my items :)

Trace4J said...

Yipppeeee!
So happy you liked everything.
I was a newbie to Amy's swaps and was a bit worried if I did it right.
Happy Fall Friend
Hugs & JOY
Trace


www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

Unknown said...

WOW Vicky,
What an awesome swap package.
Love all your new goodies.
Hugs,
Tam

Sandi @ The Primitive Skate said...

Wow, Vicky!
What awesome goodies you received from Trace!
I Love her work.
Have a wonderful day!

Unknown said...

Really great items!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

What wonderful goodies! They will be perfect for Fall decorating. I love everything that Trace makes! Just look at those woolie apples...drool drool! HAVE FUN! Hugs!

BumbleBeeLane said...

Wow Trace did spoil you! Love that she sent the vintage enamelware bowl.The table quilt is so wonderful!Can't wait to see what you sent out.Warm Blessings!~Amy

My Colonial Home said...

Nothing wrong with being spoiled rotten...we all need it at times.
What a great assortment of goodies!!!
Karen

Fran. said...

Wow Vicky you did get spoiled! But that is how Trace' rolls! And you deserve to be spoiled!! Love everything she sent you!! Take care, XOXO Love, Fran.

CRAFTY STITCHERS said...

A great swap, now you are already for fall! Now, we just need the cooler weather.

Unknown said...

Granny Trace rocks! Such a talented, generous gal... I love woolie apples... They are awfully addicting...

Blessings,
Heather

Lois--Huckleberry Lady said...

Wow!! You did get spoiled. Love everything.
Lois

yorkie's primitives said...

Wow Vicky!! That's one great swap! I am so mad I missed this one!(DARN) Canning season has kept me so busy I haven't had time for anything, Valerie

Jm monroe said...

Hoping to win