September 14, 2012

Do You See What I See?

No, I'm not singing Christmas songs....yet! But I will be soon enough!
I stopped by my sweet Mother-in-Laws house yesterday on my way home from taking my daughter to the doctor. Yes, I'm one of the lucky ones that has an AWESOME MIL! Anyway, she'd recently been to visit her sisters in Tennessee and she brought me back some Fabrics!
That cream color is a type of heavy muslin. PERFECT for dolls and Prims alike!
All of these are 60" wide and a LOT of yardage!
I'm seeing a Snowman Jacket from these knits. And a HUGE ball of cording that will be a great addition to the bottom of a Santa coat! That blue knit will make some great pants for my snowman, too!
This orange is good for some pumpkins and I have yards of it!
   Red velvet, some red organza, and peppermint striped knit!
Boy, am I SEEING Santas!!
A HUGE roll of Light red Velvet! Perfect for SnowBelle!
Who is SnowBelle? Well you haven't met her yet but she's going to be from a pattern I recently purchased from Old Road Primitives.
And yes, I bought a pattern for me 'cause I'm sick to death of trying to find something to wear other than a prairie skirt! I don't like the graphic prints they have in the stores:(  I'm also very tall so most of the dresses that come to a normal person's knees, comes clear up above mine. Plus, I'm looking for a basic royal blue dress to show off my pretty sapphires from my hubby! No, I'm not a Diamond girl! You KNOW I like color!!
Don't forget about my Giveaway on the 24th. Sign up HERE!
Stay Tuned!
}}HUGS{{
VICKY

8 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

What a wonderful stash of new fabric. I'm like you...I imagine what will look perfect with certain fabric! Save me some of the light red velvet..it's gorgeous! Pretend I'm SnowBelle! heeheehee!

Barb said...

Cannot wait to see your talent shine through with all this material.
I really want to see the dress and the sapphires on you in photo form!! STUNNING!
Enjoy your stash!
Barb

Trace4J said...

What a wonderful MIL.
WHat fabric treasures. I surely can see a snowman jacket.
Hugs
Trace


www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

Danice G said...

Wow! What an awesome fabric stash. I especially like the multi color houndstooth checked. what do you plan to make with that?

Firecracker Kid said...

Ahh nice! I want your MIL... LOL.
I know where you're coming from when it comes to finding decent clothing for ourselves. Happy creating!
Hugs~Carol

Raggedy Jayne's said...

Hi, Vicky,
Love your blog, thank you for being one of my new followers. Love your creations. It is FUN visiting here!
Love,
Jayne

Lois--Huckleberry Lady said...

Hi,
Wow, what a lucky girl you are!!! Great stash of material there. Can't wait to see your new dress and the sapphires!!! I think sapphires are the best, too!!!!
Lois

Unknown said...

Wow, your MIL hit the jackpot for you! Can't wait to see all your creations :)
Kim