April 30, 2012

Destash

Clutter, hodgepodge, rummage, whatever antonym you can find to describe yours.....I'm just flat out SICK of mine! I've listed some on Etsy but it's not moving. I've TONS of miscellaneous sewing 'things' I need to get rid of as well as some wood surfaces; also some stamps that have been sitting around for quite awhile that have been used slightly or NEVER been used.
This stash has Zippers, Bias Tape, a little Chenille Monkey sewing kit, a Singer handheld ( I guess it still works?!), appliques, lace collars, sewn heart pillows........HELP ME!!! 
 More close ups.....
Got your interest? Hoping I do. If there is anyone out there who'd like my 'destash', YOU CAN HAVE IT!!! Because I know I'll get at least a few takers, I'm going to borrow a page from my friend Carol at Firecracker Kid and give it to someone within the first 5 comments who say they want it. I'll let you know as soon as I get the comments......the sooner the better as I'm on a cleaning streak! If anyone is interested in doing a swap with my Destash in my Etsy, let me know. I can always use a piece of material or a bottle of paint!
Gotta go and pick up my van this morning. Dropped the kids off at school on Friday and as I went to put it back into drive, the steering column cable broke. LOVELY! Thank goodness for AAA and cell phones and good friends who are nearby!
Hoping it's a good week for all of you! 
Don't forget my MOTHER'S DAY GIVEAWAY! Drawing is on May 9th!!
Stay tuned!
}}Hugs{{
Vicky

7 comments:

Shann's Primitives said...

Wow, one mans trash is anothers treasure :) I would love to have it!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I'd love to have it! If there's something I can't use....I would pass it on! Enjoy your day, girlfriend!

Lois--Huckleberry Lady said...

Thanks Vicki, but I have my own stash that I should get rid off. But I'm sure if I did, I would need it the next day!!!!! I'm a pack-rat!!!!

Lois

Tolentreasures said...

I could also put it to use, on a kick right now with trims and lace. I would trade!

Cathy

Lil Raggedy Angie said...

Vicky , I d love to help you destash ...and would love to trade ...let me know I have a huge supplies "Stash " as well as tons of handmades Id trade you ! Let me know hugs lil raggedy angie

Sheila said...

Hi Vicky!
boy, I'd love it! I have been searching for these types of things around here the last two weeks and NOTHING!!
Only do I find stuff like this when I'm NOT looking ;-)

Take care,
Sheila

Ann said...

I Love this idea for destashing. I'm going to do the same thing this summer - thanks for the idea and to Carol who did the same thing. ~Ann