January 3, 2011

Back to Work! (For Real This Time)

Do you hear that?? Do ya, huh, huh, huh??!!!!
Yep, well neither do I!!
The 'sounds of silence' are in my home once again!
I've spent the New Year's weekend doing what I love best!
I started off by making a list...
...cutting out the shapes...
...sanding them down...
...stacking them up...
...and adding some color!
Lots of hearts, cupcakes, and sweetie pies, bumblebees, and teddy bears with there honey!
I'm hoping to have a Giveaway in about 2 weeks time. Holidays abound and there is ALWAYS something to celebrate! I'd sure like to share some with you!
Hope your New Year rang in the way you wanted it to!

2 comments:

Ladybug said...

Looking forward to the Giveaway
What's the brand name of your
Scrool Saw, Like the position
drop foot around the blade, I have a Dremel 16" it's 16 years old...
I have taken really good care of it.I keep it covered when not using
it...Thet do not made Dremels any
more...

Happy Creating :-)
hugs... Trish

Kenna said...

Oma is back in Florida, Hannah is back in school and I still haven't even made my list. What I do best is make a list after I've finished a thing or two, put them on the list just so I can mark them off!

Happy New Year!
Kenna